Friday, November 30, 2012

Testing one, two...

So, here's the deal. We have a laptop. A really nice Apple laptop. But Clay uses it as his work computer so I basically rarely have access to it. So that's my excuse for the year absence.

Well...

Plus, we bought a house, had a baby and and I turned 30 all in the last year. So it's not like I haven't been busy.

Anyway, I'm testing out this Blogger app on my iPhone. I tried those several months ago and it was terrible a d didn't work. So far, I think this is about a million times better. And if its this easy and I can do it from my phone?!??!? Looks like I can start blogging again!!!!

I've got so much to share these days so let's cross our fingers and say a prayer that this works when I click "post"

And let's just throw in a photo while we're at it to see how savvy this app really is. (Ok. Nevermind. That's not working. Grrrr)

Ok. Here goes nothin...

No comments: