Monday, October 03, 2011

This is Real Life

Ha! Fooled ya. I bet you thought I wasn't going to ever blog again. Man, I am so sneaky. And ya'll are so gullible.

Anyway, I have decided to do a "This-is-real-life" segment for the ole blog today. I'm not much of a blog stalker (mainly because I don't even have enough time to write MY blog, much less keep up with someone else's... geesh), but the blog entries that seem to be my favorite is when someone just tells what they did that day. I don't know why. I suppose it is just so crazy to me to think that there are BILLIONS of people out there, living their own lives, doing their own thing, dealing with their own problems, making their own memories. I just think it's kinda cool. So, I would like to go ahead a warn you that what you are about to witness is nothing short of insignificant and uninspiring... and I kinda like that. Cause this is just real life.

5:30 am - my alarm goes off

5:35 am - Clay snoozes my alarm (I'm a heavy sleeper, what can I say)

6:30 am - get up, shower, and all that jazz

For breakfast I eat:
A piece of Ezekiel bread with peanut butter and honey on it
A scrumtrulecent smoothie made by the hubs (those 7 years working at Bahama Bucks really paid off)
A big bag of vitamins. Yum-o.

Out the door around 7:20 am (5 minutes later than I should. And believe me, it makes a difference) Watch some lady in front of me hit the curb while trying to get on 121 because she's texting and driving. DON'T DO IT PEOPLE!!!!

7:59 am - get to work (whoa... that was close)

8 am - 11 ish - I want to put my head through a wall. Trying to remember the message I heard at church this weekend. "Pray about EVERYTHING... don't worry... deep breaths..."

12:00 pm - snack on some plantain chips. Oo, so delicious!

1:00 pm - LUNCH - a delicious and nutritious protein bar and a bag o' vitamins

2:30 pm - clay boards a plane for North Carolina. bleh.

4:30 pm - high tail it home to the Bizzie dog.

5:30 pm - have a greens and protein shake

6:30 pm - CAMP GLADIATOR!!! WOO HOO!!! Feeling like I might die. (forgot my water... well, crap)

7:30 pm - drop off the red box movie I've had at my house for a week. Ugh. Head to Target for a few groceries. I buy: grapes, bananas, 1 green bell pepper, 1 avocado, 1 zucchini, a box of cereal, Szechuan green beans (i dunno, it sounded good), feta cheese, and a bag of candy corn of course.

8:30 pm - get home, have another shake and half of a pbj sandwich while listening to Pandora. Mmmm...

9:00 pm - shower, take the Biz out to potty, brush my teeth and get in bed EARLY!!!

9:30 pm  - decide to blog. So much for gettin' some early shut-eye.

And that's real life people.

~ jess

No comments: