Saturday, April 13, 2013

Hurry, Hurry, Hurry!!!



Oh my gosh, ya'll! I am just. so. EXCITED!!! I just finished getting a sneak peek into our NEW SPRING Take Out Menu for Origami Owl, (which launches April 22nd) and...

it's AHHHHHHMAZING!!!!

I totally thought I was not going to be one of those annoying people who talks about their business and products all the time... BUT I AM!!! I can't help it. I just love, love, love it. So many cute new things!! How will I ever choose?!?!? I WANT IT ALL!!!!!
  • 111 new Charms 
  • 6 new Living Lockets®
  • 11 new Dangles 
  • 3 new Chains 
  • 10 new Tags 
  • 12 Crystal Elements
And what's even MORE exciting is the new HOSTESS PROGRAM that gets hostesses

MORE FREE STUFF!!!!!

And THAT is what I love. Giving away free, beautiful, fun goodies.

So, here's the deal. Mother's Day is just around the corner. 

You need something awesome. 

Something fabulous and totally original. 

I have a few dates left on my calendar AND I have open up a couple Thursdays for Jewelry Bars:
  • Thursday, April 25th
  • Sunday, April 28th
  • Thursday, May 2nd
  • Friday, May 3rd
*ALL THESE DATES WILL GET YOU YOUR JEWELRY TO YOUR DOOR BEFORE MOTHER'S DAY. *

ok, here's the part where you need to pay attention:

If you book one of these 4 dates, NOT ONLY will you get the fabulous benefits of our hostess program, but I am giving you 4 FREE CHARMS OF YOUR CHOICE!!!!!!

But it's first come, first serve, so you need to call me, text me, email me asap to reserve your date!!!

214-773-8920

OO! I just love giving away free goodies!!!!

Ok, ready, set, go!

Love,
jess

No comments: